Seattle Offers An Abundance Of Waterfront Living Options.
Seattle Waterfront Living ℠ options come in many shapes and forms. There are many waterfront Seattle neighborhoods and waterfront Seattle suburbs that offer incredible options – whether you are interested in fresh water or salt water. We have lakes, rivers, creeks, and of course the Puget Sound. We have beachfront homes, floating homes, lakefront homes, and amazing waterfront view homes.
Bainbridge Island Waterfront living, Vashon, Whidbey, and more!
Are You Interested In Seattle Waterfront Living For Yourself?
If so, then here is a great place to start living your waterfront dream! Seattle Waterfront Homes Listing Searches:
- Seattle Waterfront Living on a budget: Seattle Waterfront Homes For Under $1 Million Dollars
- Additional resources for waterfront living under a million dollars: Greater Puget Sound Waterfront Homes For Under $1 Million Dollars
- Bellevue Waterfront Homes for Sale (Bellevue Waterfront Living – including Lake Washington Homes, Lake Sammamish Homes in West Lake Sammamish, and Bellevue waterfront properties in the neighborhoods and surrounding communities of Newport Shores, Enatai, Meydenbauer, Hunts Point, Yarrow Point, Beaux Arts Village, and Medina)
- Seattle Waterfront Living On the lake – Seattle Floating Homes – the ultimate in close in city living on the water. This search includes Lake Union floating homes and also Seattle floating homes for sale in Portage Bay.
- Martha Lake Waterfront Homes: Snohomish County Waterfront Living: Looking for the best of Mill Creek and Lynnwood while still experiencing Seattle waterfront living? Martha Lake offers a more quaint waterfront lifestyle in Snohomish County.
- Medina Waterfront Homes: Evergreen Point in particular offers spectacular Medina Waterfront Estates
Seattle Waterfront Realtors
© Cooper Jacobs Real Estate Group | Keller Williams Downtown Seattle, 1100 Dexter Ave N #275, Seattle, WA 98109